Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ken Zhu and Kelly Lin 朱孝天 林熙蕾 are in love

From: Tanki <5191 ...="" gmail.com="">
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 22:55:34 -0800 (PST)
Local: Thurs, Dec 10 2009 2:55 pm
Subject: Ken Chu finally admits dating Kelly Lin

Ken Chu has finally come clean on his relationship with Kelly Lin
after long refuting speculations that they were seeing each other. The
Taiwanese singer-actor said that his previous actions were an attempt
to protect her from the media.

“Put it in this way. Regardless of whether the fact is established or
not, as a man, I have the responsibility of protecting the woman. My
stand is to prevent the girl from getting hurt, this is my
responsibility as a man.”

He described his girlfriend to be “really good, very nice and very
pretty.”

The pair was previously spotted donning matching couple pajamas when
they were looking out from a window for the presence of paparazzi.
Both parties later took turns giving off vague statements to dodge the
press’s incessant questions on their rumoured relationship.

Asked if he had any plans to get hitched, Ken said, “I have [marriage
plans] every year.”

When reporters cited Kelly’s past interview where she shared her hopes
of having two children, Ken noncommittally replied, “She said that she
wanted to have two children, but she did not say that she wanted to
have the children with me.

“I did mention that I wanted to get married, but I did not say that I
wanted to marry her. [If we say that] we are not together, it just
means that we are not together!”



No comments:

Post a Comment