Friday, January 8, 2010

Girl Molested Willingly in Sentosa is a Transsexual (Pondan or Akua)


From: Tanki <5191 ...="" gmail.com="">
Subject: Girl Molested Willingly in Sentosa is a Transsexual (Pondan or Akua)

With all the unnecessary hoo-haha over a lonely girl getting molested
in Siloso, now new evidence surfaced showed that the girl is in fact a
transsexual.

There is no free lunch in this world. A girl alone standing there for
you to molest, and will not shout or scream, and just take it as part
of her life? Ha! Most of Singapore have been taken for a wild ride!

For the 4 guys, all I can say is dream on if you want a girl.......
see evidence below.... and guess what?
"She" got paid $10 by these guys for taking pics and getting molested by them.
Smart "girl".

http://singapore-scandals.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys I'm Desmond Ying Soon Cheong, I'm offering gay sex services in Singapore. My Singapore phone number is +6592998940. You may also find my website of my animation work at http://www.desmondanim.com

    ReplyDelete